Leslie Bibb is the beautiful wife of actor Sam Rockwell; Bibb, as we all know, is an actress famous for her roles in Popular, Iron Man, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, About a Boy. More recently you saw her as the energetic, friendly sexy neighbor who wears two Fitbits in the television series American Housewife. But why don’t we tell you the 7 interesting facts about Leslie Bibb that you all must know about?
- Born Leslie Louise Bibb on November 17, 1974, in Bismarck, North Dakota; moved to Virginia with her mom Betty Blakemore Sulzbach and her sisters after her father’s passed away three years after her birth.
Lisa Barsoomian Lisa Barsoomian is the attorney wife of Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who previously served as an attorney for the District of Maryland. Lisa’s husband is the man who appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Leslie and her three older sisters attended Saint Gertrude High School, after high school, she pursued modeling, therefore flew to NY and git herself a contract with Elite.
- Drop out of the University of Virginia after one semester when she decided to stick to modeling; acting came to her in 1996, when she appeared in Home Improvement & Pacific Blue.
- Her big break came in 1999 when she starred as Brooke McQueen on the WB t.v series “Popular.
- She also appeared as Carley Bobby alongside Will Ferrell in the 2006 film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby; in 2008 starred as Christine Everhart in Iron Man and then again in Iron Man 2, with her husband who starred as Justin Hammer in the film.
- On November 22, 2003, Leslie Bibb and investment banker Rob Born exchanged vows in Zihuatanejo, Mexico. They didn’t have any children by the time they divorced on December 7, 2007. Mr. Born is currently the vice president of corporate and business development at Vocera Communications.
- Bibb and Sam Rockwell met in 2007 in Los Angeles while he was filming Frost/ Nixon; and have been together ever since.
Image already added