Pedro Quezada is $338 million jackpot Winner

lottery winner Pedro Quezada

Pedro Quezada, father of five and a native of the Dominican Republic, is the sole winner of the $338.3 million Powerball jackpot!

44-year-old Pedro Quezada, of Passaic, N.J., claimed the the fourth-biggest prize in Powerball history, with 175-million-to-1 odds when he bought the winning ticket Saturday at Eagle Liquors. Using the Quick Pick option, he hit all five numbers and the Powerball.

“I can’t believe it. I’m overwhelmed,” Pedro Quezada said yesterday “I just can’t get over it.”

“I’m going to help a lot of people, whatever they need,” he says.

Pedro is an immigrant father who came to America 26 years ago, worked in a factory until 2006 and then opened his own bodega, near the liquor store were he bought the golden ticket. His bodega, which is run by Quezada’s 23-year-old son Casiano, don’t sell lottery tickets because he never applied for a license, but he regularly bought them at Eagle Liquors in Passaic, owned by Sumil Sethi.

pedro quezada wife ines nunez powerball jackpot winners

“For the last three years, he would come here every day between 7:30 and 8 p.m. to buy Lotto tickets and two or three bottles of [Corona] beer,’’ said Felix Ramirez, an employee at Eagle Liquors.

Quezada did not know he had the winning ticket, until he came into the store after 4:00 p.m and saw he won the $338 million jackpot. Officials confirmed the ticket was the only winner in the 42 states that offer Powerball.

“I just learned right now, right now. Ay, Dios!” a shaking and smiling Quezada said in Spanish to reporters.

Quezada immediately called his wife:

“I’m the millionaire, Ines, put on the TV so you can see me, or come down to the liquor store right now”.

Eagle Liquors lottery ticket salesman Pravin Mankodia believes God blessed him with a “lucky hand”. He validated the $338 million ticket he had sold to Quezada Saturday night.

In the picture below, Pravin Mankodia showing the Powerball tickets at his store yesterday.

Eagle Liquors clerk Pravin Makodia

“I was praying so much for this,” said Quezada, who lives  “I’m just giving thanks to God.”

Quezada is married to his wife of 10 years, Ines Sanchez, and they have five children together: three daughters, 5, 17 and 10, and two sons, a 15-year-old and 23-year-old Casiano. They live in a rundown third-floor apartment on a dead-end block next to a highway, and had been struggling with debt for years. Ines said the ticket was an answer to their prayers:

“We’re hardworking people,” she said at their home. “We always struggled.”

After Pedro realized he had the winning ticket, he called his mother and shouted:

“We won! We won! We’re not gonna be poor anymore!”

Quezada’s lump sum payout will end up being $211 million or $152 million after state and federal taxes, New Jersey Lottery Executive Director Carole Hedinger said Monday.

Comments

1. Eddie L. Scott Sr. says:

I am so happy for you and your family Pedro.
    You sound like person worthy of a blessing like the one God given you.
    And thanks for considering me for a donation blessing.

Thanks again

2. Miguel Angel Arce says:

It seems that Mr. Quezada is alreday sharing its prize! I have just received a letter which impersonates him from “pedro.quezada17″. I already know that it is a bogus email and would like to warn Mr. Quezada about this fact.
    Will you contact him to forward the bogus email I received?
    Best
    Home phone 57 2 3792713
    Cel. 57 300 574 2377

• Lysa McDonald says:

Me Also!

• I got the bogus email too wish it were true because Im homeless and its fd up when someone plays with your emotions.. but honestly everybody crying broke on here is fn retarded but I do music and keep faith that my lotto ticket one day ..

• pissed off says:

stop while you can scam

• Danny Chauke says:

Hi

Can anyone confirm receipt of any donation from Pedro. What A joke. I also received the same modified email and got excited. It was only when I went onto Google and searched this guy. its proffessional and people might easily fall into the trap.
      regards

Danny

3. Hello. I also received an email to offer money. I too think this is to good to be true.

4. Shanndolynn White says:

I also received an email stating that I was picked for an donation. In my head I wished it were true because me and my husband are having such a hard time right now. But my heart is telling me that it is all a scam. Lord have mercy on the one that is playing with people emotions and feelings. You never know what a individual is going through.

5. Lysa McDonald says:

Its illegal what they are claiming to do!

6. shytanica myles says:

I hope it is true cause me im a single parent of 4 kids im unemployed and i pray all the time that god send me a miracle cause he know i need it..But this sounds to good to be true i must say but i can defitnitely use the money…

7. Hi i also received an email where i donated as Mr Pedro quezada 2,000,000,00 dollars and investigate as well and is not really alert!!! Is not it a scam please beware. Or one that already received the blessed donation??

8. Jack Cantrell says:

We can all use some money. I am disabled do to a back injury and multiple surgery. Have lost my home and everything that went with it . I know what cold and hungry is . I have not lost site of the fact that god loves me and gave me life that’s all we really need and we need to be thankful for what we have .

• pissed off says:

they dont care about your back they want your info to sell it sounds good but really its a scam go ahead sell your self they almost got me dammit they wanted me to give them $45,000 to help some lotto crap HEY IT doesn’t matter it all a scam fuck them im going to sue them

9. Pablo Escudillo says:

If it´s too good to be true then again it probably is bogus scam Hello, My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us.

I am Mr Pedro Quezada i am a native of Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic Moved to United Kingdom in April after i won the Powerball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March I move from New Jersey to my New Home here in Aberdeen my jackpot was a gift from God to me and i and my family decided to do the will of God.

I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of 750,000.00 USD you must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe the Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I run a liquor store in New Jersey and my wife and my kids were living with her parents because i could not afford to care for my family i have always prayed that God should help me and i was not surprised when i won my Powerball Jackpot because i have always knew God has a plan in my life because i believe in the part of the Bible that says ask and you shall receive and consistently i have always asked for a miracle from God through prayers and i believe you do the same too.

Please you can read more about me on http://www.google.com or View this Link: http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/pedro-quezada-is-338-million-jackpot-winner/

I would love to introduce my self more and also show you picture of me and my family but firstly i would like to know about my winner, Your Name, Address, Country, Mobile Telephone, Occupation, Age and if you have kids.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Mr Pedro Quezada.

• Larry Kings says:

this is real Pablo

• pissed off says:

no we use god and then we use you then we steal all your info and sell it to 3rd world country’s along with your bank account # and they sell all your personal
        info till you have noting then what will you do then ahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

• Is this real? I did answer it back you never know unless you try!!!!

• Bill Brewer says:

I just like to say thank you I am praying that the Holy Spirit convicts your heart so you won’t be doing this to other people much longer if you have money to give away just write a check and give it to them thank you have a bless day praying for a renewed mind

• Landon Ross says:

My name is Landon Ross I got this email
      I don’t know if it’s a scam or what , but it would be nice it would get me out of the mess I’m in. My wife left as I ws in having major cancer surgery and emptied my account I’m on ssd . I don’t know what to think . If it sounds to good to be true it most likly isn’t
      Well I’m glad he won. God has blessed you
      Good luck
      Landon

10. Ravi Lanka says:

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER PEDRO TO BLESS OTHERS FOR THE LORD’S GLORY! AMEN!

11. kevin scott says:

i could only hope it is true, but alas it is a scam.. i received the same letter.. so not cool to use GODS name for this ….KARMA.

12. Loevester Hines says:

I have received the same letter and I am in dire straits at this time. My son and I are about to be evicted from our apt so if what is said in the email is true then we feel really blessed but if it is not then we have to keep moving forward and let God handle the deceivers of this message.

13. Jeremy McDonald says:

If this is real then i want to say god is good

14. Larry Kings says:

I am so happy for you my dear friend Mr Pedro for the good work you are doing concerning this winning,you have changed my life and my entire family is very happy to receive your donation,i am a living witness of this donation,i was given the donation last week the sum of 2M Dollars. this will go a long way in my life Sir. thank you sir,please dont not spoil this man name i beg you in Gods Name,i am happy and its real its not a scam,God have blessed me through Mr Pedro Family. Thank you sir

• pics with the cash or i call bulls*****

• Bill Brewer says:

If this is real then why do you have to pay for the transaction he lives in NJ. So he can write a check not do it from another country and have someone open a account and pay for the off shore account I want to believe it but everytime I reply to him I get the same email of three he sends and none of them answer my question I ask him so I know he’s not reading them I too could use this money from God but as of right now its looks like it won’t happen thank you for your time God bless

• pissed off says:

who is larry king and he likes to get rip off right larry

15. rebecca estrella says:

i received the same exact email someone postd above and was so excited as times are tough and i’ma singlemom, more so got excited becuase i am a native of dominican republic, then i read “i moved to united kingdom” — hello, only red flag needed. SCAM be ware folks if you give them your full name, phone, address, age, kids, they can find out your social security number etc next thing after yougive info they ask for your routing number for deposit…DONT BE A FOOL… YOUR LIFE/CREDIT WILL BE A MESS/ OUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL GO EMPTY ETC… its a scam…

16. Angela Bowers says:

If you pray god will make a way. The one thing i know and witnessed is that when my road was straight up hill and i felt that i had no other option but to roll that bolder on up that hill God open that door and made it to where I no longer need to push that bolder . Without faith you can push that bolder until you give up and let it roll on top of you but with faith Gods going to find that wedge to roll that bolder into and the hill will be better to climb. God will never let you smutter. Just trust God. Believe me just like you I have it rough right now. I too have kids and struggling check to check but i trust in him and i know that he will never let me down. I wake up in the mornings and I say God Today Like Everyday is Your Day. Help Guide Me and ProvIde me WIth the Blessing That You Send Me. If you trust and believe he will come through. It my not be MILLIONS but it will be what you need.

• pissed off says:

Mr Pedro Quezada; your a fucking rip off and i do hope you die and go to hell which you will using GOD thats not to good
      the evil motherfuckers you are beanner wetback mexican crap puto DIE DIE DIE

17. I too just got this email. I’m glad that He was blessed so greatly and I pray he does only good with his money. I hope his family is left alone from all those who would do wrong by them. This letter is still going around.

Hello, My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us.

Mr Pedro Quezada.

• pissed off says:

May the evil eats your heart out and your family kills you for ripping them off

Mr Pedro Quezada. stop using gods name its the devils name you will use

18. michael proulx says:

I was contacted by pedro but dont know what to make of it,he is blessed and im happy for him,I wish him and his family well and may God continue to bless him and his family,as I believe to be rich in the heart and soul is most inportant,im broke no credit half crippled my ssn wont do anyone any good,im just happy getting by thats enough for me.

19. Pedro Ramirez says:

I have receive an email,an I thank you for even thinking of me.i work as an electrician and work right now has slow down but I always think positive.i have my wife rosemary she works at a hospital we spent whatever time we can together and try to enjoy life with my lil one angie.

20. Pedro Ramirez says:

Forgive me if I did not add pics.my name Pedro Ramirez and I live in ca with my wife and daughter.my daughter is 10 and my wife is 27,my wife works as an hr assistant in the hospital . I’ve work for a company call teipple c electric,but work has slow down,but always stay positive . something good always comes in time.so thank you for considering me.

21. I just received the same exact email. I hope they catch this person.

22. Heather says:

I also received this email and followed through until it just made no sense. I called a branch of the
    bank that this was supposedly handling this, and the bank does not deal in this way. I mean come on, think about it! If he wants to “donate” money, then put a check in the mail! What a scam! Pedro should
    be ashamed!

23. MAGDA DIAZ says:

POR FAVOR NO ENGANEN MAS A LA GENTE, NOSOTROS TAMBIEN TENEMOS Y MUCHAS NECESIDADES, POBRES, HUMILDES PERO NO MENTIMOS NI ENGANAMOS A OTROS, SI ES REAL, ENVIANOS LA DONACION, SOLO TIENES QUE BUSCAR CON LA CRUZ ROJA EL NOMBRE DE NOSOTROS Y ELLOS NOS BUSCAN. DIOS LESBENDIGA Y LOS PERDONE SI NO ES CIERTO

24. Sharon Taylor says:

dear sir, my computer went down shortly after I got your e-mail . and I am new at this computer so please forgive if I make a mistake in tell you that you sharely have been bless..

25. Vivian B says:

I also received this e-mail. I don’t know what to make of it though. If Mr. Pedro is helping out others because of his fortune, then God bless him for sharing. However, if he helps out as many people as has said here that they have received an e-mail from him, he probably wouldn’t have enough to continually give out 750,000. or 2M dollars. I wish it were true. This would be an answer to a prayer I have prayed for a long time.

• Marilynne B says:

I received the email too, wish it was true. I don’t understand why people want to play around with emotions, especially those that are struggling to get by. I’m very happy for Pedro and his family and the store owner. I wonder if Pedro knows that someone is out there using his fortune and blessing to steal from others. I think this is a scam, I really do. However, it certainly would be nice if it was true. Wishful thinking.

26. Rosemarie Ferrer says:

I have had a very rough year lost my job been in accident and hurt badly and have no been able to pay my bills.I also believe this is a a scam but would be nice if this was a true blessing God knows i need this. I have grand children who i would love to help they also need things . But only God knows when and how so if this is not true remember God dose not like ugly.

27. I received an email too, I so wish it was really true. I agree with other posts I do not how or why hurtful people want to play with others emotions, especially those of us that are struggling to get by. I’m do wish Pedro, his family and the store owner many blessings.
    I really hope he reads this and learns that someone is out there using his story and blessings to deceive others. I would love for this to be real, but it does have scam written all over it. However, it certainly would be a real gift from God should this e-mail be a reality.

28. I just don’t believe. Send me a check my regular mail to believe

29. Davison igho says:

I have just receIved the email too. I think the sender is an impersonator , he is not Mr Pedro and is out to deceive people. I have en counter similar bogus email before whIch turn out to be a SCAM. Be ware

30. mathew fisher says:

I got email of Mr.Pedro few days ago and gave my name but not my real age not my address friends cell number just in case. I have no bank account email telling me that Mr. Pedro will send me $750,0000 ?
    but I won’t give anyone my full information.
    should I tell anyone or call my ssi office?

31. Oscar Bernardo Guzmán López says:

Please, send a check to me. I live in Italy. Via XX settembre 33, Borgosesia, 13011 Italia. Many thanks and God bless you.

32. Shalom Muwanguzi Nyenje says:

It is so amazing,for I received an email yesterday 3rd September 2013,telling me that I had been given a donation of$750,000,000(US seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars}well with God all things are possible Mark 9:23. I have been praying and believing God for finances to run my Faith based Non Governmental Organization(FBNGO),operating in Uganda’s Northern, Karamoja and Central regions.All our offices upcountry had been closed for rental arrears, staff and volunteers laid off,we have land but could not open it up for lack of inputs , tools and finances to pay the laborers and our only staff remaining was the youngest of my sons who did not desert me. The rest of the leaders on the on the National Executive Committee save for the five deserted me.Some even called me a very ambitious person who want to help others but cannot help himself.I had completely gone down financially and even paying for the private tuition of my son at the university ,became a challenge as I live by faith.My former wife had left long 8 years ago and we had no children with her,because she could not tolerate poverty and on top of that she did not want me to pay tuition for the young man who had now finished his secondary school four.So I recalled how I went into the same problem, when my step mothers ganged against me ,telling my father by then, that the educational level I had attained and reached was enough and that I should stop at that level. It was now happening to my son ,from a step mother,though no many wives.I refused and insisted on paying for the young man and she stopped to assist in the payment of rent and soon she requested me and the young boy by then to leave the house.We left the house in march 2007 and I took the young man to my sister and later to the hostel near the school,where he could attend school from a walking distance.Now he has just completed University and he is the one I am working with giving me a hand in ministry.We take care of orphans, support young people to acquire education,and are engaged in agriculture at subsistence level,which is profitable.Our God is a good God and He is able to provide from the glories of His riches Ephesians 3:20. As Apostle of God, I am going to use most of this money to build an orphanage, primary school attached to it and a Youth center in Amuru. The rest of the money, I will use to send the young man for his masters degree in UK, THEN CONSTRUCT AND SET UP MY FARM OUTSIDE THE CAPITAL CITY A HUNDRED MILES AWAY, TO KEEP CATTLE, REAR CHICKEN AND BUY A TRACTOR TO CULTIVATE THE LAND. I pray for Pablo Quezada and his family to be richly blessed by God for being a blessing to many. This is Godly,Acts 20:35, Proverb 19:17. God less you so much.

33. Shalom Muwanguzi Nyenje says:

It is not easy to come across such and opportunity except God intervenes .The subsistence agriculture I meant here, is not profitable and therefore clustered as un productive. My name is Rev. Shalom Muwanguzi, Age 55, Sex Male, Occupation Missionary / .Preacher,Current Chairman/President /Founder Shalom Evangelical and Prison Outreach Ministries -SEPRIMI,A FAITH BASED CHARITY NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION. Mobile phone 256(0)754 530900,
    (0)778 171235,email;seprimi@hotmail.com I am a Ugandan ,who lives in Uganda.
    This is God .All the harassment I have been getting from government officials just because I like to support people are coming to an end as I will set up a tabloid paper to fight against corruption and give news from the districts where we operate to expose corrupt officials and poor service delivery by the government officials .I want to be a voice for the voiceless people and also to mobilize them into production, help them improve on their value chain, access markets for them both local and regional and assist them to construct storage facilities.God bless Pedro though at times I address you as Pablo Quezada.Remain blessed in Jesus name.

34. JUST THINK!!!!!!!!!!
    SOMEONE WANTS TO DONATE $750,0000 WON A LOTTERY IN NEW YORK. USA.
    WHY IS A BRITISH BANK THE ONE SUPPOSSEDLY GIVING THE MONEY IN EUROPEAN MONEY…IS IT HIGHER THAN DOLLARS?????

35. BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. YEAH RIGHT AFTER DONATING $750,000 TO SO MANY PEOPLE HE WON’T HAVE NO MONEY LEFT… :D

37. I received an email a couple of days ago saying :

This is to inform you that you are a winner.

Then I replied : winner in what?

Yesterday I got this reply:

Hello dear friend!!!

Our names are Pedro Quezada…This email is to inform you that in the month of 25 March 2013,We won one of Powerball drawing of $338million is fourth largest in lottery’s history.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/powerball-winning-ticket-bought-passaic-article-1.1298440

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel, we have decided to commence our 2013 charity foundation/projects, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant of 1 million dollars each to at least 20 persons to become millionaires like us. It is also our intention to make out donations to charity projects and the less privileged all over the world..

To confirm this, you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below;

We know this may come as a big surprise to you but It will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other 19 lucky email addresses out of thousands of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers to this donation programme, declaring YOU as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 1 million dollars from us.

This may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as it is 100% real…Hence to facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1,000,000.00 usd) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, address (i asked for this brief information just to know who i am donating this money to and because of the Identity thief going around the world which i have been a victim i do not want to ask you for your ID as i do not want to leave an impression in your mind that i want to steal your identity) I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your region to alleviate the level of poverty in your region.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes us happy. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn’t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don’t know how it works, and have never seen such before. Please you have to delete this message if you are not willing to receive this donation, but on the contrary, we expect you to reply back to us immediately through our contact email address for more details on how to get receive your cash grant.

Best of luck,
    Pedro Quezada & Family.

This is one of the reasons why I’m here. Doing a research if it’s rel or what haha! How I wish it’s true cause I need money for my schooling :(

This was sent by this e-amil btw : pedroquezada@ws-loei.ac.th

38. I have been playing the same set of 6 numbers for 11 years now. I have a couple of dollars here and there. But, I feel like if I stop playing them now, they will come up as the winning numbers. I sure believe that Jesus is at my side, wherever I go. He was with me when I got hit by a truck as I was returning to work. He knew that I would come out a winner then. He knew that I could persevere then. And, I hope that he will allow me to be as fortunate as you are.

39. val in Virginia says:

I too have received the email. I also questioned if it was truly real. And had my doubts. I wondered why too, ” Can’t they just mail me a check” That is so simple. If it is a gift, then why do I have to pay any money? And also why can’t they accept cash on delivery if it to be delivered to my home. I of course would make sure I would be home to receive it. I can’t believe I began to think it might be true.

40. victoria rico says:

I too got the same email and know too that its bullshit because winnings like that can go only so far you should be ashamed of yourself to put lies in an email like that………..KARMA WILL GET YOU……..WHAT’S DONE IN THE DARK WILL COME TO THE LIGHT………

41. I too got the email and asked for some info on the validity of the donation. I too am in need of help with my finances. I was married 20 years and now divorced because my ex decided to cheat on me. I am disabled and make 925.00 a month and was left with all the credit cards and my truck payment and so on. I know I can prove to any ligament donation source that I am in the situation I am. Why would someone lie and use the word of God to do it? I guess blame it on the devil. Only a evil person would put hope into minds that do really need financial help. I also wanted to go back to school and my ex took the tax return in the amount of 4500 dollars and i didnt get a cent for school. She make 37k a year. Its just a shame and a disappointment of what this society is coming to. We are all broke and the government keep it that way. I hope the ones trying to extort monies from those that really need it get all the bad luck and hard time in jail for stealing from honest people.

42. carmen santana says:

i got the same thing but originally got email from NewmanLa@butte.edu stating ” Donation To You, Contact Mr.Pedro On pedro_Q1@rogers.com for more info” they might have gotten my email to send me message from ads i put on craigslist and i made the mistake of responding to some from sofa i was selling..anyways.. so i wrote to Mr. Pedro.. and then a long letter back similar to ones here from pedro_q1@rogers.com just wrote.. its so sad ,, dont these scammers realize some of us are going thru some tuff times..i would take some minutes and report this.. im sure they have enough reports but maybe if theres a lot more they will follow up on it. ok..well sorry ,,keep praying we will have open doors soon from
    God that are real to be financially free. God Bless u!~

43. Georgette Morgan says:

I received an email stating I was the recipient of a donation from Pedro Quezada for $750,000.00. If this is bogus someone at google need to investigate and stop the perpetrators from playing with people’s emotion. In today’s society money is not something you need to play against people. Anyway I just wanted to inform Mr. Quezada that someone is using his blessings to get over on people. Please see the email below and beware:

Pedro Quezada
    3:54 PM (42 minutes ago)
    to me

Hello, My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us.

Please you can read more about me on http://www.google.com or View this Link:http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/pedro-quezada-is-338-million-jackpot-winner/

Your Name:
    Address:
    Country:
    Mobile:
    Telephone:
    Occupation:
    Age:
    if you have kids.

44. Myrna Daza says:

Hi ,
    I got the same letter, and was hoping it is true , but from reading post here,…it looks like a scam again. Hope not, and Mr. Quezado could help by clarifying this himself. God has blessed him to be a blessing, may he do well in doing so….Hereunder is the letter I got;

Pedro Quezada
    4:27 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
    Hello dear friend!!!

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To confirm this, you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below;

Best of luck,
    Pedro Quezada & Family.

45. Myrna Daza says:

By the way this is the email address of sender;

46. Myrna Daza says:

One of your commenters, Larry Kings says he received the 2M, have you checked on this person?…What’s the result?

47. Sjarifuddin Harris says:

I am 73 yrs old living with my wife Sulfiati in the mountains east of Fresno, CA. My daughter & husband and 4 children moved in with us after loosing a job in the Philippians. they have been living with us for over a year. We have been surviving on our social security checks and food stamps and my wife’s part time job at a local school. A psychic Maria has been telling me that I am about to receive a huge money gift close to $250,000. I believe God is all merciful and can do more than we can believe.

Sjarifuddin

48. ku

49. i too have recieved the email. i thought it was true but after reading all this comments i know now that it is a scam. why do these people just play around with people who are in need. these are desperate times but i am not willing to give anyone my bank info.

50. Me too. I have gotten several emails addressed from several people about this huge donation. One even said I had a parcel from UPS! I replied back to a “centurylink” address that no longer exists. Now I am in contact with a Cathy Hayden who is part of this thing, but she replies to my questioning emails! Thank goodness I found you guys! Maybe this “LarryKing” guy is part of their network too. If he really wanted to give some money away, why doesn’t he just do it? Pick out names in the phone book or something. Also the last email I got was addressed from Quez.p@rogers.com, and this is a Canadian company. I thought he lived in New Jersey, or moved to the UK. Why the UK anyway? Wouldn’t he want to move back to the Dominican Republic where he could do great things with his money????

51. Katrina Allen says:

Look I received this letter and I don’t know what this is all about but I do know one thing I know that blessings come in many different forms and wither this is true or not only The Lord know but I know being a Christian God always comes through for me even if its at the very last minute regardless the situation and I do know that God is good all the time so while everything is under speculation right now just trust in God and you ll receive blessing even if its not this blessing

52. danny haunschild says:

i am a nursing student with the goal being located in the poorest areas of africa givng the children malaria prevention shots. malaria is the world’s largest killer, and it can be prevented with a dollar malaria shot. please help me get there
    love you
    danny

53. danny haunschild says:

hope the ‘library’s computer is a sutable ‘website’ i do not have internet at home. like i wrote you in the last one i am just short of a year to be a registered nurse and my greatest desire is to move to the poorest parts of africa and offer health care to the village. the most important thing i want to do is give the children malaria prevention shots – malaria is the world’s largest killer and for an approxiamtaley one measley dollar i can help the kids not to get malaria. i’m sure there are many other health care things that will need to happen. next month i am marrying a beatuiful girl from the philippines and she would be my helper. she has a bachelor’s degree in teaching, we could teach the kids and the adults that wanted to be a part of it to read and wirte. i am a Christian also, probably afterour wedding i will be a Catholic also

please pray for me and help me finish my schooling. I know God will bless your remainder and abuntantly meet all your needs. thank you for your help in meeting my needs and i feel like it is God’s will 4 me to go to Africa and help those i dire straights. God bless you, and thank you for your emails. i love you and am so thankful for you sir
    love
    danny
    my phone # is 406.312.2222
    danny haunschild
    Box 623
    Elkhart, Kansas 67950

54. I rcvd a Scam email also stating : “760,000 Dollars was donated to you. Please contact Name: Pedro Quezada with a fake/scam email”

55. I too have recieved the email, seems like a scam. The email also stating “We Donated 750,000 dollars to you Please contact:Name: Pedro Quezada.”

56. i have got asame email that they donate me$ 750.000 can you believe that? and I sent back: What kind of joke is that? it was 2/28/2014 on Friday from Mr. Staten Henry L and the email of Mr.quezada p.z2291@torba.com. Hey pay attention somebody has to catch that stupid person who plays arround with peoples money. don’t believe any of it it is sccam.