This is Faisal Hussain; the 29-year-old man from Toronto, who killed two people and injured 13 others after he fired several shots into restaurants and cafes in Toronto’s Greektown neighborhood. Check out the 8 facts about the Danforth shooter.
- According to recent reports 29-year-old Faisal Hussain, killed 2 people; the first victim was 18-year-old high school graduate Reese Fallon who planned to attend McMaster University in August; the second victim an unnamed 10-year-old girl. Furthermore, some media reported Faisal killed himself, while others claimed police killed him
- His family claimed their son suffered from depression as well as psychosis; it was unknown whether or not he was still taking medication. His family said in a statement their son had been struggling with mental health challenges for some time; adding that the medication he was into wasn’t helping him.
Nane Maria Annan Nane Maria Annan is the wife and now widow left by Kofi Annan, the former UN secretary general. Nane’s husband served as the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations and … [Read The Whole Story...]
- Toronto born Hussain was one of four children born to Pakistani parents; he was still living with his parents in their seventh-floor apartment of the 21-story building in Thorncliffe Park.
Wife or Girlfriend
- He wasn’t married and likely didn’t have a girlfriend either. Close friends said, he didn’t have many friends either, but he was friendly though.
A million Bolts smile!
- His neighbors said Hussain was always smiling, others said his smile could light up a room. Faisal took care of his aging parents.
- A longtime neighbor said Hussain worked stocking shelves at Shoppers Drug Mart, three weeks before the attack he told him he worried his hours were being cut, therefore he was going to look for another job.
- His sister died several years ago in a car accident, one of his two surviving brothers is comatose from an accident that happened 18 months ago; his parents visit his brother at the hospital daily.
- Faisal’s motive is still under investigation, however, he was no stranger to police enforcement, who had questioned him about his online record. He expressed support for a pro-ISIL website. Toronto police believe Hussain planned the attack.
What law enforcement is saying is that Hussain was “well known to Toronto Police” for investigations into past crimes “involving weapons and violence.
They knew he hang out behind his building at 43 Thorncliffe Park Blvd. with a group of 20 friends.
Police were called once because they thought Faisal was carrying a gun,” said someone who was there. They didn’t find any gun.
Image already added